Client: Department of Education and Training
Architect: Minx Architects
Value: $14 Million
Boronia College K-12 was established in 2012 following the merger of Boronia Primary School, Boronia Heights College and the Allandall Kindergarten. This development forms a major part of the new state of the art facilities to establish the College.
Construction of three new buildings – Administration Facility (VCE Centre, Resource Library Centre and an IT Centre), Design and Technology Building and a Learning Centre incorporating a total floor of over 6,400 m² .
- 2 story Administration Centre with VCE Centre
- Resource Library Centre
- Administration Centre IT Centre
Design & Technology Building:
- 2 story Design & Technology
- Building Multi-materials & woodwork classrooms
- Multimedia Classrooms
- Single story Learning Centre Building
- Demolition of existing administration & teaching spaces
Other works included demolition and modifications to existing buildings on site and external works incorporating a new driveway, new car park, 2 new basketball courts, hardcourts, paved areas, new grass playing field and fencing area.